Coral Princess 5

“Coral Princes to Panama Canal, March 2013”
Cruise review of Coral Princess

Roshy
Member Since 2009
27 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

Coral Princes is an attractive small ship, easy to get around. The staff was nice, very helpful most of the time.

The food was always fresh and available. I was always requesting papaya for breakfast and they delivered it. The chef was excellent. Even a simple dish was made to look beautiful and it was always delicious. The service for dinner could have been faster (once it took more than 2 hours and we missed a show).

The water in the main pool was cold and no one was using it. I do not like that Princes is making you pay for the sanctuary. I have decided not to go for a massage because of that.

The entertainment was good, but could have been more fun and more variety. The movies in the theater were unwatchable because of the cold temperature that they kept in the theater. The crowd was not so youth.

The biggest disappointment was not to be able to go to the Grand Cayman because the sea was too rough. I tried to speak with the captain, to try to make More him go to another island - Princes Keys, or whatever other possibility existed... The front manager did not allow me too. She sad that we do not have the time to do it...so, we had 3 days at sea instead of 2 on the way back from Costa Rica. That was not fun because the entertainment director did not offer anything extra, not even a new movie.

This is our 4th cruise with Princes. We like Princes cruising, but we have seen better... Less

Coral Princess Cruises to the Panama Canal & Central America

Helpful? Thank Roshy
Read Cruise Critic's Coral Princess Review

Coral Princess Cruises to the Panama Canal & Central America

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?