Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by CherylCald: Totally EPIC Trip

0 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

Totally EPIC Trip

Sail Date: March 2013

I would like to start by saying that you can read all the reviews you want, but I truly must say you have to be flexible when it comes to your vacation. You can do all the planning you want, but when you hit a snag in your day you must be able to go with the flow.
We had a great vacation on the Epic, March 9-16 because we were able to over look some of the down falls on this ship.
Picture a very large ship with 4400 guests all trying to go to dinner at 7pm at the same time! No, not going to work, the line ups for dinner were horrible, so plan to eat early or book at the specialty restaurants, we never had to book ahead or wait, well worth the money.
Smokey Casino? Yup,it is true, very bad air system, they really should ban smoking totally in the Casino area, but had a lot of fun anyways.
Can't get a lounge chair on deck 15 unless your an early riser, this is also true. I found myself circling deck 15 a few times in order to get a chair for myself, my husband enjoyed More the Spa area in the morning, this is truly worth the money if you like the saunas and private areas they have.
These are the worst of the cruise otherwise, it was awesome! Staff very friendly, cabin was great, oh yes the toilet area, ya, not so great but we made do.
Remember be flexible and enjoy yourself, it's your vacation. Less

Published 03/30/13