Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review by Cruiseaddict13: Lovely Rhapsody

Lovely Rhapsody

Sail Date: March 2013
Destination: South Pacific
Embarkation: Sydney (Australia)

After sailing from Sydney on March 11 for Pacific Isles myself, wife and son can not praise Royal Caribbean and Rhapsody of the Seas enough. From the wonderful staff that provided for all our needs (esp when my son was a little unwell on last 2 days) to the food that was plentiful and tasty. Just one gripe though that other passengers also commented about is the coffee onboard. Somewhat less than desirable and had us drinking hot chocolate or tea. With luck they will change this brand (Seattles Best. All the ports of call were well handled and worth seeing.
Tender process where required was mostly fast and efficient. Shows through day and night were hot and cold with a couple a little flat, but did not faze us at all.
As for the Captain Rob, he is a hoot and kept us updated on progress with his very dry humour. The best captain by far I have encountered and he participated in a fundraising walk for charity on deck. Cruise director Luke was in everything and I swear this guy More has wings to fly as he was all over hosting different fun events and theatre shows. Great work from all staff. A special mention to our wonderful cabin steward Alexander and to our Edelweiss waiters that looked after us so well on level 5.
I have to say that I thought to match our previous cruise with Princess would be hard to do, but thumbs up to this cruise company that is the equal in our opinion. Thank you to all staff and hello to our new found friends on the ship from Windsor Less

Read more Rhapsody of the Seas cruise reviews >>