MSC Musica Cruise Review by stoppingallstations

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > MSC Musica Cruise Review by stoppingallstations
MSC Musica
MSC Musica
Member Name: stoppingallstations
Cruise Date: April 2012
Embarkation: Venice
Destination: Eastern Mediterranean
Cabin Category: 10
Cabin Number: 12033
See More About: MSC Musica Cruise Reviews | Eastern Mediterranean Cruise Reviews | MSC Cruises Cruise Deals

Ship Facts: MSC Musica Review (by Cruise Critic!) | MSC Musica Deck Plans
I didn't want to leave!
Boarded in Venice with no hassles.

Could not fault our balcony room.We had a memorable departure from Venice.What a view!

Explored the ship which was spotless.We had the second sitting for dinner.The shows were spectacular in the theatre.

The ports were great.Bari was okay,then they just got better.Took a few ship excursions.They can be pricey.

In Santorini we stayed on the ship.What a view!..The ship was so peaceful while everyone else took tender boats across to Santorini .

Visited Olympia in Greece.Took the ship tour and our guide was so informative.When in Corfu just walked into town.Corfu was so scenic and great to explore.

Mykonos was a short shuttle into town.I just did my own thing and saw a wonderful sunset.My mate took an excursion to a Greek restaurant in the hills.He was disappointed.They saw no sunset,there food was average and he said overpriced.

Took a ship excursion into Athens.Well worth it if you have limited time.Our guide was great.

Dubrovnik in Croatia was another scenic port.A short bus trip into town exploring.it was very touristy.but still a fascinating place .

I purchased the allegrissimo drink package.Well worth it for $36 a day.I started the day with fresh fruit juice from the bar and cafe latte.Was able to get unlimited sparking litre bottles of water which I took ashore.Dinner also had the wine included.After dinner went to the bars and had a range of spirits.I'm not a big drinker.but the drink package was so worth it.Nice to be able to grab a of extra drinks when your on holidays!

I've already booked my next cruises.Leaving April 13 for the Western Med on MSC Splendida,then on MSC Preziosa.

Publication Date: 03/29/13