“Good, Bad, Indifferent”

MrBanana1240
Member Since 2012
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
Let me start with the good. Our steward was amazing. He was always making our room look amazing. He was fun to talk to. The parade of flags ceremony was cool too. I advise that to all who cruise on is ship. I did like the rock wall a lot. It was very fun. I liked the pool deck and the hot tubs. They were always inviting. The gym ans spa facilities were amazing! The crew that ran guest services and excursions were amazing too. The indifferent The Viking Crown lounge had amazing views, just it smells terribly of smoke. My Fair Lady was good, especially the lobster and chilled soup! They workers don't know much English though, so if you are picky, I advise repeating yourself several times. Since the ship was old, activities lack. The shows were too loud and out there, but many enjoyed them. The Bad. . . . The windjammer sucked eggs. The food was cold and nasty. They kicked me out because I was wet. They wouldn't even let me use me elevator there because I just came from the pool, in a towel. We had terrible weather, but no one can control that. The captain was very rude. He kicked my 12- year - old away when he started talking to him. My son is a cruise enthusiast, but the captain didn't care. All over the boat, there were so many lounges. That's okay, but the boat wasn't as fun as our previous cruise. They advertise for Bungee Trampolines, but here is a tip: DON'T GET YOUR HOPES UP!! There has to be NO wind, no they didn't open at all. Port Canaveral: We took a shuttle to Ron Jon. It was cheap and we saw a lot. It was overcast, but if you go when it is nice, wear you bathing suit, because you can go to Cocoa Beach. Nassau: You arrive at 1pm, so you lose a lot of sun. We took up on the offers for free earrings. After we got them, we went on the SeaFun glass kayak. They were AMAZING! I loved the staff. Once we were done, they let us join in the snorkel tour for free!!!! I advise you take this excursion Coco Cay: call got cancelled due to weather. E previous day (Nassau) we passed coco cay around 9 and the Monarch was tendering. We showed up the next day And we couldn't go. I was upset, but I'm more confused that they pass by coco cay, don't stop, get to Nassau really late, and return to the first island the second day. Overview: it is transferring to Port and Canaveral for short cruises. If you are sailing to escape, then take this and get off in the Bahamas. It is cheap and visits Nassau and Coco Cay. Don't take it for an amazing ship, because you can tell its age and it lacks activities.
Enchantment of the Seas Cruises to the Bahamas

No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Enchantment of the Seas Review
Enchantment of the Seas Cruises to the Bahamas
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?