Carnival Glory Cruise Review by Jeninfla708: Wonderful cruise on the Glory

Family & Children 5.0

Compare Prices on Carnival Glory Western Caribbean Cruises

Wonderful cruise on the Glory

Sail Date: March 2013

I sailed on 3/17/13 with my 2 sons, my mother and my niece. We had 2 cabins on the empress deck. We went interior this time and it was just fine. The 3 of us in 1 cabin had no space issues. We had plenty of room for all of our things and did not feel cramped at all. The only time we ever got in each others way was if someone was trying to leave the room and someone was coming in, then it was a tight squeeze. No biggie just wait till the other person is either in or out!
I didn't see my cabin steward much but do you really need to?? My room was always clean and I always had ice in the ice bucket and my cooler!

I have been on 3 other Carnival ships and this one is by far my favorite. I loved the colors theme. The ship was easy to get around and I never found myself lost.

Our dining staff was AMAZING!!! We were i the Platinum dining room, this is aft and I have to say I do prefer the mid ship dining rooms only because in the aft dining room you can really feel the More ship swaying. Not a deal breaker by any means, just my personal opinion. Back to the wait staff, we had Sam, Radu and Inuet (sp?) these 3 were so friendly, funny and just downright great. They entertained us so much. When they preformed all I can say was they were the Best in the whole dining room! I can't say enough about them! The food was all good. Only thing I didn't care for were the scrambled eggs in the morning. They were a bit soft for my liking.

I purchased faster to the fun, in my opinion it was well worth it. We were on board by 11:20 AM and we followed our luggage to our room which was ready and waiting for us! Priority tender was great!

The ports were great. We did Cozumel. Costa Maya, Mahogany Bay and Grand Cayman. I wish they would have stayed longer in Mahogany Bay. What a beautiful port. All in all the ports were wonderful!!

Disembark was SMOOTH. All other ships I have been on it was chaos, not this ship. All passengers were great listeners and no one was crowding the lobby trying to get off.

For a Spring Break cruise I didn't see MANY people drunk and silly. Of course there were a few but not many and not enough to bother me!

All in all I would cruise the glory again in a heartbeat!! Less

Read more Carnival Glory cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Glory Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Glory Interior Empress 7399

We had cabin 7399 and 7395. Interior on the empress deck. The rooms were very nice. No noise from above or below. Very easy access to elevators and Lido deck Red Sail restaurant.

I Did not leave the port area but it is BEAUTIFUL right at the port! They did a nice job with the beach area. Note to anyone going, there is no smooth entry into the water. It is all big rocks but once your in its smooth! The one thing I really did not like is they now have a Dolphin encounter right at the Pier and it is SOOOOOO SMALL, the dolphins have no large area to swim. I felt it was a bit cruel to the dolphins.

Went to Dolphinaris. My only gripe was the "Lagoons" look NOTHING like on the website. I was a bit disappointed with hat.
Read 3087 Cozumel Reviews

Talk about beautiful water! WOW. This was my favorite port but I think it's because of the excursion we did!

(5.5)
This place is AWESOME!! The view is to die for! Only wish we had more time here.
Read 1642 Roatan Reviews