Carnival Sensation Cruise Review by dmbucyk: First time cruisers! loved it!

dmbucyk
Member Since 2013

Compare Prices on Carnival Sensation Bahamas Cruises

First time cruisers! loved it!

Sail Date: March 2013
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Other

My boyfriend and I (both of us are 24 years old) had been wanting to take a cruise for so long. We finally booked one for the Carnival Sensation leaving at March 17th, 2013. We are first time cruisers, and although I read plenty of reviews we didn't really know what to expect! The Stateroom was much larger than what we had pictured, we weren't in there very much, but when we were we didn't feel overly cramped! luggage bags fit under the bed perfectly, and we had enough closets and drawers to unload all of our clothes in.

A Lot of people say the ship is outdated and all their other cruise ships were was nicer.... um hello this is built in like 93, and rehabbed in 06! its an older ship! why would you cruise the Sensation after previously taking many cruises on newer ships? Doesn't make much sense to me.

Being our first cruise we had an awesome experience! Never had a problem finding a chair to lay out on, the ship was SO clean! Our Room Steward Soonturn was so amazingly More nice and friendly and kept our room looking so good! We loved Nassau and did the catamaran snorkeling which was so fun. The food was so good on the ship, especially the dining room. My boyfriend loved the chicken and you have to get that molten chocolate cake! its to die! we cant wait to book our next cruise, we wanna go even bigger and better this time! but the sensation was such a nice ship to start off on! Less

Read more Carnival Sensation cruise reviews >>