Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by woodp721: Satisfied Guest

Member Since 2012

Compare Prices on Celebrity Constellation Western Caribbean Cruises

Satisfied Guest

Sail Date: March 2013

Our first time on a Celebrity cruise and am delighted to say that all in all we were very satisfied with the ship. Most of what was covered from another review on the same cruise is very accurate. We were delighted that there were hardly any small children on board and have the feeling of an all adult cruise, which we prefer. I few collage kids but mostly ages from 40 to 60. We had an aft room which had so much storage space and balcony that it was almost to much. Never felt any noise or smell of soot, really very peaceful.

Room: Great, lots of storage, bathroom spacious, bed was ok asked for egg carton mattress and then was fine, slept like a baby. Canapes delivered every day between 3 and 4 but not great enjoyed bring sushi up to the room instead. Our room attendant was just ok....always had to ask for ice and several times he didn't remove dishes from balcony including a dirty tablecloth that was there for 3 days before her removed it.

Food: very More good....Breakfast buffet was the same daily, lunch and dinner they have stations, Asian, Pasta, American, pizza, sushi at dinner, sandwich bar including a mini sandwich bar at dinner, breads, desserts all relatively good for buffet style. San Marcus dining room food was excellent we had the late seating and enjoyed the dinners there very much. Ate at Oceanliners one night and was not impressed with the quality of food at all. Save your money.
Bars: All bars the service was very slow and bartenders never smiled....took quite a while to get noticed to order a drink. Martini bar was very nice but the music nightly was way to loud! Seems like jazz or piano bar would have been more appropriate.....drinks were good and strong. We has the premium drink package and I strongly recommend you pay the extra for it. Well worth the money.

Spa: had the couples massage and paid the 130.00 to access the sauna,s daily..Turkish steam bath was my favorite. Also has acupuncture twice for some back issues an sinus ...helped me feel better since I had been suffering with respiratory issues before the cruise. Only thing I didn't like was the push to sell the herbal medicines which were very pricey.
Getting on and off the ship was a snap no problems at all.

Entertainment: just ok was hit and miss.

Casino: didn't gamble

All n all...I was satisfied with Celebrity Consellation.....next cruise will definitely be another Celebrity ship.....I like their standard of service and that they cater to ADULTS....let the families book Carnival., Less

Read more Celebrity Constellation cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Celebrity Constellation Review >>

Cabin review: Celebrity Constellation 7203

7203 aft......great storage.....large balcony....not much sun but relaxing

Very nice port and market place, great shopping
Read 483 Falmouth Reviews