Caribbean Princess Cruise Review by StableIsotope: Great Cruise

Compare Prices on Caribbean Princess Southern Caribbean Cruises

Great Cruise

Sail Date: February 2013
Destination: Southern Caribbean

My wife and I sailed on the Caribbean Princess from February 23rd through March 2nd. This was our third cruise on Princess. Previously we have sailed numerous times with Royal Caribbean and Norwegian. We go on a cruise every February to get a break away from the New England winters. Our main objective is to relax and unwind. A successful cruise is one which I catch up on all my reading material, enjoy some good meals, and enjoy evening entertainment all with a minimum of hassle. The Caribbean Princess met our expectation completely.

The food was excellent -- the best we have experienced yet on Princess. The service throughout the ship was professional, courteous and friendly. I found the ship to be in good shape with the possible exception of the balcony which could use a little paint. The ship never felt crowded although it was filled to capacity. No problems getting into the shows, minimal waits for dinning (and we usually requested a table for two), and not to More difficult to find a lounge chair on deck.

The ports -- Curacao and Aruba were nice and within a short walk from the pier to the downtown area. The only negative, and it didn't affect me because I had a suite and could check in as a preferred line, was the long line wrapping around and around accompanied by a good dose of exhaust from idling buses and cars to embark at Fort Lauderdale at 12:30 PM. Overall, a great cruise. Less

Read more Caribbean Princess cruise reviews >>