Carnival Sensation Cruise Review by livingdalife2009: Pure Fun

Pure Fun

Sail Date: January 2013
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Port Canaveral

This is my 3rd time on this ship and I had a blast! The food has improved so much. When I went Nov 2011 it was gross but they've stepped up their food game. This was my best friends first cruise...she loves it so much she is already booked to go again for the first week of April 2013. I was going to again but the price is $700 for 2 people just because its spring break week. When we cruise Jan 2013 we only paid $535 for 3 people! The advantage of going during the off season.

Embarkation was easy but we had to walk 500 miles to reach the ship. Be sure to wear comfy shoes.

The weather was nice during the day but cold at night in the Bahamas. We took a taxi that have us. 2-3 hr tour and took us to Atlantis for only $20 bucks per person. He drove a 15 passenger van. His goes by Captiain Kirk. Really good dude! he will be at the dock drumming up business when you get off at Nassau.

Camp Carnival was nice as usual. I traveled with my 6 yr old daughter. She had a More blast.

I loved the shop on board where everything is $10. I bought a nice straw bag. Great place to get gifts for people back home.

We did Your Time Dining and we never had to wait long. We met really cool people the first night and dinner and hung with them from time to time.

I didnt like the idea that there were pot heads across the hall from me. As an ex smoker I'm not trying to rain on their parade but it was bellowing out into the hallway and my kid could smell it. But hey at least it wasnt crack/meth lol. Scary to think how they got that stuff on board the ship (ewwwwww)

Overall I would recommend this ship because just like life a vacation is what you make it. Less

Read more Carnival Sensation cruise reviews >>