Ruby Princess Cruise Review by robare02: Last Princess Cruise

Member Since 2013

Compare Prices on Ruby Princess Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Last Princess Cruise

Sail Date: March 2013

There were good things( movies under the stars, the casino, but they beat me there too. Lot of pools and hot tubs.) and bad parts on this cruise but not enough good to make me cruise on this ship again. Boarding was good but the departure was bottleneck, maybe due to the number of sick people getting off the ship due to the norovirus. My wife was effected but we did not go to the infirmary because it hit her the last night of the cruise. The cabin was good and our steward did a great job for us.

We were in the traditional dinning but felt like we we in a school cafeteria and was served with the bums rush. Meals were cold and servers disorganized. If we were not traveling with two other couples that we talked in to cruising I would have taken my dinners somewhere else on the ship. I found the buffer ok but nothing to right home about.

We did not make the first stop because of ruff sea. Coming from Iowa we were looking forward to the beach. I liked St. Marten, fun More place and beach. Then off to St. Thomas for great snorkel great fun and crew. The ship dock a long was from shopping. You had to take a cab to get to the port store etc., did not go but have been on other cruise so missed doing it. Lastly we were at Turk and Chaos and Margarita-ville, take you wallet, drinks were costly and they were the only game in town.

Found the staff mostly cool, not like I had found on other cruise. Going through the motion service. Overall, could no wait to depart and start search for my next cruise...... Less

Read more Ruby Princess cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Ruby Princess Review >>

Cabin review: Ruby Princess Oceanview Double with Balcony Baja Deck L226

Great balcony room!!

fun but costly.............. good beach and pool. Free wi-fi area. Very clean port area.

Fun water taxi to the beach and cabs to Orient Beach service was good.

Catamaran Tour

(5)
Supper crew , great snorkel tour and diver!! good rum punch.