Carnival Conquest Cruise Review by Blunk

Member Name: Blunk
Cruise Date: July 2006
Embarkation: Galveston
Cabin Category: 4A
See More About: Carnival Conquest Cruise Reviews | Eastern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Rates 5+

Great Escape
They let us on the ship before the rooms were ready, but while we were waiting for our rooms to be ready, they served us at the buffet. It was really good food. The rooms were ready be the time the ship was about to depart from Galveston. I made a so many friends with both the passengers and the crew. I remember one of the hostes named Monika, had a huge crush on me. She requested me company when she was on break. I was worried that she would get in trouble for spending her break with me, but I used that as an opportunity to tell her about the man we have to accept to go to heaven which is Jesus. I can't believe I kissed 7 women on the ship.

In Montego Bay Jamacia, they liked me a lot. It's also a beautiful country. Eventhough it spinkled, I still got soak and wet. I'm surprised my camera wasn't damaged.

Next the ship stopped in Grand Caymen. It was a beautiful cloudy day in the morning, than the clouds cleared up. I took a dosen of pictures. The people were intresting.

Next, we stopped in Cozemel Mexico. It wasn't cloudy that day, but the people were great. I'm surprised they understood my spanish.

The next day was fun at sea. It was great meeting the crew and making new friends. The crew was great.

Publication Date: 03/14/13