Carnival Conquest Cruise Review by Blunk: Great Escape

Compare Prices on Carnival Conquest Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Great Escape

Sail Date: July 2006
Embarkation: Galveston

They let us on the ship before the rooms were ready, but while we were waiting for our rooms to be ready, they served us at the buffet. It was really good food. The rooms were ready be the time the ship was about to depart from Galveston. I made a so many friends with both the passengers and the crew. I remember one of the hostes named Monika, had a huge crush on me. She requested me company when she was on break. I was worried that she would get in trouble for spending her break with me, but I used that as an opportunity to tell her about the man we have to accept to go to heaven which is Jesus. I can't believe I kissed 7 women on the ship.

In Montego Bay Jamacia, they liked me a lot. It's also a beautiful country. Eventhough it spinkled, I still got soak and wet. I'm surprised my camera wasn't damaged.

Next the ship stopped in Grand Caymen. It was a beautiful cloudy day in the morning, than the clouds cleared up. I took a dosen of pictures. The people More were intresting.

Next, we stopped in Cozemel Mexico. It wasn't cloudy that day, but the people were great. I'm surprised they understood my spanish.

The next day was fun at sea. It was great meeting the crew and making new friends. The crew was great. Less

Read more Carnival Conquest cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Conquest Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Conquest Interior Riviera

It was an interior cabin but the air conditioning was great. When you wake up in the interior room, you don't know if it's daytime or dark out still. That's what's great about it.

In Galveston, the day before the cruise began, while on my way to the hotel, the taxi driver got lost. However, I got to see different parts of Galveston that were beautiful.

While walking down the streets, I met many interesting people. I didn't have money to ride the bus so I walked where I wanted to go. It was still fun. It was a great scene.