Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by courtneytko: Breeze

Member Since 2013

Compare Prices on Carnival Breeze Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Breeze

Sail Date: March 2013

To start with we had three days back to back of not great weather so we were worried about being able to have a good time and get sun, this however was an unfounded fear. Butch our cruise director did an outstanding job!!!! I personally have always had a great time on a cruise, but this cruise was above and beyond my expectations. The entertainment staff hosted two deck parties and they were AMAZING! Everyone was up, dancing, and enjoying themselves. Butch also hosted an after party after the Latin night show, which was so much fun. The show its self was fabulous, but the dancing afterwards was just a blast!

Overall I think the quality has improved on everything from food to the entertainment. We heard a few people complaining about food quality and service. I personally thought everything was great, we were blessed to have an amazing dinning staff made up of Heath, Juan, and Gordana. They we just wonderful to us and a pleasure to talk to.

One thing I did More not like was the final nights show, I was hoping for a show that was a production. This was not the case as it was just a band and singer playing. Other than that I was pleasantly surprised with the shows, they were definitely amazing!

Also one thing that I noticed is the mattress were different on this ship compared to the others and not in a good way. The mattress was very hard and kind of uncomfortable.

Overall, I had a great time and will most definitely book another CCL cruise. I also hope to cruise again on the Breeze. Less

Read more Carnival Breeze cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Breeze Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Breeze 9444

I absolutely loved Tortola and I can not wait to go back! We went to a beach that was AMAZING, it was the first time I had been to a beach were locals we not trying to nickel and dime you on everything. This was a very relaxing port!
Read 502 Tortola Reviews