Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by Ciprykgirl: Carnival Miracle - Western Caribbean

Carnival Miracle 5
Ciprykgirl
No Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

Carnival Miracle - Western Caribbean

Sail Date: March 2005
Embarkation: Tampa

I went on Carnival Miracle and it was the best vacation I have ever been on.

I strongly suggest going on that ship. It is the ship of dreams, and perfect if you are bringing kids. I would go on the same cruise over and over again.

The food was amazing the room service was great and you make your own schedule.

You don't have to worry, the Carnival staff will take care of your every need. I am going on another cruise in May and I would go on the Carnival Miracle again.

If you bring kids, it is perfect, you can let them roam around and relax. There are many game rooms and a program from toddlers to teenagers to keep them busy.

We were supposed to go to Costa Maya but the boat couldn't dock so we couldn't get off, but that was fine.

There are so many things to entertain you. I enjoyed trying to get myself lost, then exploring the ship as I try to find my way back.

It was the best vacation to relax. I strongly suggest More the Carnival Miracle, you won't be disappointed! Less

Published 10/09/06

Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X