Become a Cruise Insider
Tips, deals and more in your inbox.

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review by Snowmancruiser: Carnival Fascination was Awesome!

Carnival Fascination 5
Snowmancruiser
Member Since 2013

Compare Prices on Carnival Fascination Bahamas Cruises

Carnival Fascination was Awesome!

Sail Date: February 2013
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Jacksonville

I must say the entertainment was superb I was pleasantly surprised at the top rate shows Motor City and Divas. I also really enjoyed John Knight who was very spontaneous and had good interaction with the crowd. I thought the Cowboy Comedian was okay and a good addition despite his volume.

As always my favorite part of the Carnival Cruise was the exceptional cuisine. Between all the couples at our table, we collectively had over 20 cruises under our belts and we were all in agreement that our dining staff: Lidija Beshlikj (Team Head Waiter), Augustine Parale Jr. (Team Waiter), and Minggus Majubroto (Assistant Team Waiter) were by far the best of any cruise we had been on. Lidija went above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of.

We did two excursions parasailing in Key West and the Atlantis Beach adventure in Nassau. We would highly recommend the parasailing in Key West it?s a great time and $10 cheaper than the Nassau parasailing. The Atlantis Beach Adventure More was great but we had two critiques. 1st they were not very prompt getting you to the beach and 2nd which was our biggest criticism there was very little explanation on where anything was so by the time you could find the places you could redeem your free lunch and the shops you had access to, and the casino, the ?5 hours? was almost over. You were also offered a free drink which never happened, but I will say the beach by itself was amazing. Less

Published 03/10/13