Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review by Hoody64

Member Name: Hoody64
Cruise Date: February 2013
Embarkation: Sydney (Australia)
Destination: South Pacific
See More About: Voyager of the Seas Cruise Reviews | South Pacific Cruise Reviews | Royal Caribbean Cruise Deals
Value-for-Money 5+

Officially hooked on cruising
Voyager of the seas is a monster and the crew were fantastic. From embarkation to disembarking I had such a relaxing time. Facilites were very good and the people in general were very nice and friendly. I was worried that I may get a bit bored as I went on the cruise by myself however, being an extrovert, I knew that if I made the effort to meet people I could make my holiday whatever I wanted it to be. Met some fantastic friends who I hung out with and partied through the night and early / late mornings. The crew were terrific and friendly and very helpful. The food was a little repetitive however no shortage of it and was fine.

Didn't get off the ship in Noumea and from feedback I received didn't miss much either. Had a better time on the ship enjoying the facilities. A little disappointed by not getting to Fiji however the decision by RCI to reimburse 40% of the fare paid for this cruise was generous and suited me as I payed a double fare having booked an inside stateroom to myself.

Cam on the cruise to relax and unwind and that's exactly what I did. How can you not. Got off the ship feeling great although very tied and admittedly a little hung over.

I cannot believe that I have not cruised before and can now consider myself well and truly hooked. Can't wait for the next cruise and saving frantically. Am sure that it will be with RCI.

Thanks RCI for a brilliant introduction to the world of cruising.

Publication Date: 03/07/13