Carnival Sensation Cruise Review by jules1121

Destination: Bahamas
Cabin Category: 4F
Cabin Number: E239

Sensational
I went with a large group of people and many in the group were first time cruisers. I will hit some of the main points:

Used Faster to Fun for boarding and it was a breeze getting on the ship (we were soaking in the hot tub before most people were even at the port :D)

Room and room steward were great - no problems

We ate most meals in the main dining room and food was good and service was fast (actually service was quicker than my last few cruises so many they made some good changes)

We spent alot of time in the Serenity Deck area and it was adequate (Clean and not crowded but not as nice as ones on bigger ships)

We did the Behind the Fun Tour and I def recommend it to see what goes on in the background and get a picture with the captain on the bridge

Comedians were ok, I give them a solid B.

Strangely my one complaint is not enough bartenders - a number of times we wanted a drink and there wasn't one to take an order (never had this problem before on a ship)

Also not a big fan of them replacing the Sushi Bar with the Taste Bar

We used the Park and Cruise for parking and the service worked well. I will probably use them again in the future.

Overall I was really pleased with how clean they kept the ship and how friendly the crew were.

Publication Date: 03/07/13