Disney Dream Cruise Review by Meltimmins7: THE DISNEY DREAM WAS A DREAMMMM!!!

Meltimmins7
Member Since 2013

Family & Children 5.0

Compare Prices on Disney Dream Bahamas Cruises

THE DISNEY DREAM WAS A DREAMMMM!!!

Sail Date: May 2012
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Port Canaveral

what i will say will take awhile, but i want you all to know, i am going back on this ship again, just need to get some money together to go again. when we first arrived, looking at that ship was so awesome, we were in awe, once we got on and went to our stateroom, we put our stuff away and went for lunch at Cabanas, that was totally incredible, food was awesome!!! then we did the saftey drill, my son wanted to check out Nemos Reef, so i watched and he had such a blast in there, he then went into the mickey pool. we hung out there and watched the deck party as we left the port...that was awesome to see!!!

the first evening we had dinner at the Animator's Palate, that was pretty awesome, then he wanted to go to the oceaneer club, so i went there, then went back to finish my dinner, we met a few people at our table and joe made a new friend. i went to look around and went to the adult section and enjoyed a nice beverage, i have to say, this was an awesome thing, i had some me More time, i was able to sit in the pool and relax in the jacuzzi for a little bit.

the next day we went to the port of the bahamas, we walked through the stores and bought a few things, tshirts and etc. then went on a tour of the city via Over Da Hill!!! we took a ride to see the cannons, then a lil beach, then Atlantis for about 15 minutes, after that we drove back over da hill and back to the lil shopping area, i got a couple cool things there, then went back to the ship and went to the pool for a lil, then he went to the kids club until dinner. which gave me a lil break to sit and relax. i saw that it was time to get ready for dinner, we were having dinner at the Enchanted Garden, which was really pretty and nice, so we met up with the other girl and it was pirate night, so we had the bandanas and we got the cups that light up, we ate and went to the deck party, then he went with his friend to the oceaneer club and i did some shopping.

the following day we went to disneys castaway cay which was awesome as well, we really loved it there too, he was at the castaway kids club, i went to the beach on my own for awhile, then met up with the lady and we went to the bbq and had a drink, we did some shopping and then went to get my son to go to the beach for awhile with him, then back to the ship afterwards, we had dinner at the royal palace that evening, that was wonderful, we ate great food and the dessert was amazing!!!

he went to the kids club and i went to look around, get packed up to go home the next day, i had to make sure we had everything all set and packed so nothing would get ruined or broke, i went to get him later after i was done, we went for icecream, hung out and watched tv and went to bed. this was more eventful, but this was basically what you do, but it was pretty amazing.

the food and service was great, the characters and the staff were amazing, i thank god for that kids club, it gave me some much needed me time!!! everything that we did there was great, the servers at dinner were awesome, the stateroom staff were great as well, we loved everything and cant wait to go back. thank you disney dream for making my dream cruise so great, what a dream!!! Less

Read more Disney Dream cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Disney Dream Review >>

Cabin review: Disney Dream Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah Deck 8 6178

i had the deluxe oceanview with verandah, we loved the whole room, the verandah was perfect. we loved it!