Sapphire Princess Cruise Review by georgias.kid22: Pre-Xmas cruise to Hawaii

Pre-Xmas cruise to Hawaii

Sail Date: December 2012
Destination: Hawaii
Embarkation: Los Angeles

This is a brief overview of my 14 day pre-Xmas cruise to Hawaii on the Sapphire Princess.

I spent a pre-cruise night at the LAX Marriott. Transportation to San Pedro was via motorcoach the following afternoon.

Embarkation was a breeze. I have Platinum status with Princess and from arrival at the pier to my cabin took approximately 20 minutes.

The Sapphire Princess was decorated for Christmas...even had a small decoration on my stateroom door.

I had an interior stateroom. I'm not in the cabin much, so I don't need anything fancy.

I prefer to eat at the Horizon Court Buffet & International Cafe. I always found plenty of things to eat.

Activities are too numerous to mention. You can be as busy as you want or as lazy as you want.

I want to give a special shout out to my guys Alex and David of the cruise director's staff....YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!

These 2 wonderful guys kept me dancing at all the parties, singing in the More pop choir, and went out of their way to make sure I was having a great time.

I really enjoyed my cruise to Hawaii on the Sapphire Princess. Less