Carnival Victory Cruise Review by Jesusfreak21

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Carnival Victory Cruise Review by Jesusfreak21
Carnival Victory
Carnival Victory
Member Name: Jesusfreak21
Cruise Date: February 2013
Cabin Category: 8A
See More About: Carnival Victory Cruise Reviews | Western Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals
Public Rooms 5+
        10-12 5+
        13-15 5+
        16+ 5+
Shore Excursions 5+

Not sailing with carnival again
I was extremely excited about this cruise. I knew everything about the ship before i got on. I was very disappointed with the outcome.

We first got there and the people helping us on board were jerks. When we got on board we met our room steward and tipped her. Then that night we got a new one and had to tip him too. He was very rude. he got mad at me for coming in while he was cleaning my room. Most of the bartenders were inclusive to certain people and served us after every one was gone. One of my biggest pet peeves was that their first language was not English. You could hardly understand anyone.

The food was adequate. The 24 hour pizza was horrible and took forever. Room service was limited. For a cruise line, the food was a little limited. there was breakfast till 12, then lunch till 2:30, and that was it until 5:45. Pizza, ice cream, and room service were the only other thing s you can eat. The buffet was am-mature. The Asian cuisine part, however, was authentic and delicious. Every once in a while, the dining room food did not taste good. At 12:00 the grill opens back up for 2 hours.

The ship was gorgeous. There was so much to do. I had such a great time with family. The youth program were well organized as well as the shows and casino. The Only problem I had was my mom kept on getting lost. They need people everywhere to direct people to places.

So overall, The service was horrible, the food was adequate, and the ship was beautiful. I enjoyed the ports. I also enjoyed family time.

Publication Date: 03/06/13