Carnival Victory 3

“Not sailing with carnival again”
Cruise review of Carnival Victory

Jesusfreak21
Member Since 2013

Overall Member Rating

I was extremely excited about this cruise. I knew everything about the ship before i got on. I was very disappointed with the outcome.

We first got there and the people helping us on board were jerks. When we got on board we met our room steward and tipped her. Then that night we got a new one and had to tip him too. He was very rude. he got mad at me for coming in while he was cleaning my room. Most of the bartenders were inclusive to certain people and served us after every one was gone. One of my biggest pet peeves was that their first language was not English. You could hardly understand anyone.

The food was adequate. The 24 hour pizza was horrible and took forever. Room service was limited. For a cruise line, the food was a little limited. there was breakfast till 12, then lunch till 2:30, and that was it until 5:45. Pizza, ice cream, and room service were the only other thing s you can eat. The buffet was am-mature. The Asian cuisine part, however, was More authentic and delicious. Every once in a while, the dining room food did not taste good. At 12:00 the grill opens back up for 2 hours.

The ship was gorgeous. There was so much to do. I had such a great time with family. The youth program were well organized as well as the shows and casino. The Only problem I had was my mom kept on getting lost. They need people everywhere to direct people to places.

So overall, The service was horrible, the food was adequate, and the ship was beautiful. I enjoyed the ports. I also enjoyed family time. Less

Carnival Victory Cruises to the Western Caribbean

Overall Ratings

Sail Date: February 2013
Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money

Cabin review: Balcony

8A6246
great view, above show room so a little loud, little traffic, very windy with balcony.

Beach Break
The water was choppy so we were not able to do any ocean activities and they did not give us a refund. they have water slides, a pool, hot tub, massages-- cost extra, shopping plaza , delicious mexican buffet, hammocks, an open bar, planed activities, an snorkleable under water Mayan city, boats, kayaks, paddle boats, water trampoline, iceberg, and cooking class.

Jet Ski Tour
It was so fun. This is a must do for adventure seekers. Did not get boring at all.

Port
getting there was very hard.
Read 1065 Miami Reviews

Published 03/06/13

Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Victory Review

Carnival Victory Cruises to the Western Caribbean

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?