Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review by Sunshine427

Norwegian Jewel
Norwegian Jewel
Member Name: Sunshine427
Cruise Date: February 2013
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)
Destination: Bahamas
Cabin Category: OA
See More About: Norwegian Jewel Cruise Reviews | Bahamas Cruise Reviews | NCL Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Entertainment 5+
Value-for-Money 5+
Rates 5+

A great time on the Jewel - First time Free Styler
My Mother and I cruised together on this ship. I had "won" a free cruise from my local casino and paid port charges and taxes - I paid an extra $150 for an Oceanview and was glad I did. Total price for the trip was $700 for the two of us, courtesy of Casino at Seas.

This was my first time on NCL. I had cruised 6 times previously all with Celebrity. While the two cruise lines are different, they are both great. I enjoyed eating when I wanted to and not dressing up on NCL but I liked the daily activities more on Celebrity.

Our room 8104 was spacious for an Ocean view with plenty of storage room and a great room attendant, Rustee. He kept our room spotless and often left us a nice surprise (towel animals) most evenings.

The entertainment was the best I ever encountered on a cruise - a comedian, a magician, a duo who performed aerial feats and a great troupe of singers and dancers.

Publication Date: 03/05/13