“Dawn Review - 2/24/13”

Lmb3653
Member Since 2012
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
We were delayed 6 hours due to fog in Tampa. This made embarkation a nightmare. We were in line for over 4 hours. The food was good. The Venetian was much better than Aqua. We ate at the Brazilian steakhouse. It was very good. The buffet was just ok. We had excellent weather so we could enjoy all of the ports. We did an ATV and cave tubing excursion in Belize. We booked with cave-tubing.com. I highly recommend this company. in Costa Maya we hung out at Tropicante. This was one of our best days. Steve the owner and his staff were great. In Cozumel we did the Royal Dolphin Swim. It was a blast. The entertainment was pretty good. The highlights were Jocka and Maria, the Second City adult show and the Magician. I can't remember his name but he was very good. The boat was in good condition and the staff was excellent. I was a bit disappointed with the music throughout the ship. It catered to an older audience. This was also the case for most of the activities. We have cruised Carnival a couple of times so that is my comparison, Debarkation was a breeze. We carried off our own luggage. We were off the ship in about 15 minutes.
Norwegian Dawn Cruises to the Western Caribbean
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review: Mid-Ship Balcony

Port
We did the Royal Dolphin Swim with Dolphin Discovery. I highly recommend this.
Read 4,598 Cozumel Reviews
Port
Did the beach break. Excellent snorkeling. The food was just ok.
Read 2,211 Roatan Reviews
Published 03/06/13
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Norwegian Dawn Review
Norwegian Dawn Cruises to the Western Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?