“Simply Awesome”

Member Since 2013
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
Just got back from a cruise on the Carnival Valor. The whole experience was simply awesome. I read reviews on here prior to the trip and truthfully got a bit worried as I read so many negative things about the food and the ship, none of which were facts in my opinion. and anyone who would have complained on this cruise would find a reason to complain anywhere they went. Here's my experience, First off the ship was beautiful, well kept, clean and was never left bored or looking for something to do. Eating was very simple, in the 7 days on board the ship we ate at the buffet on the Lido Deck for breakfast, lunch and dinner and never once had to wait in line anytime we went to eat and the food was always awesome and was actually surprised as how healthy the choices were. And you could eat as much as you wanted, there was never a shortage for sure. We had Cabin 7373 and our room steward, Troy, was so polite and accomodating, he treated us like royalty and called us by name everytime he saw us. I got to talk to a few other workers, all from Indonesia, and they were so polite, friendly and helpful, it was so amazing. We had a stateroom with a balcony and would recommend this for anyone considering a cruise as it was a very beautiful place, private and comfortable to just sit and relax. The stateroom was very roomy, clean and comfortable. The itinery was also awesome. We left San Juan, then on to St.Thomas, Barbados, St.Lucia, St.Kitts. St.Maarten and back to San Juan. All places were beautiful in their own way. We had nothing to really complain about and overall it was a beautiful experience and we totally plan on going back on another Carnival Cruise. If I wanted to be really picky, the only negative thing that we experienced is that there should be a section of balconys for non smokers only as we do not smoke and our neighbors did but like I said this is a very minor issue and it will not deter us and anyone else from going. Please do not take the negative reviews on here serious, especially about the not so good food and long lineups and cold food, we found these types of comments to be absolutely false. I highly recommend this ship and cruise line. Also embarkation and debarkation was simple.
Carnival Valor Cruises to the Southern Caribbean

No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Valor Review
Carnival Valor Cruises to the Southern Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?