Carnival Fascination Cruise Review by gagirl320: WONDERFUL WONDERFUL WONDERFUL!

gagirl320
Member Since 2013

Compare Prices on Carnival Fascination Bahamas Cruises

WONDERFUL WONDERFUL WONDERFUL!

Sail Date: February 2013
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Jacksonville

Embarkation was a little crazy as the Apass machine went down that morning so it took a little over a hour to board, this was the only bad part of our cruise.
Once on board we went to our room and checked everything out, we had some surprise goodies waiting for us from Craig the Cruise Director & John Heald. That was great. The room was very clean and was bigger than what I thought.

We walked around the ship and checked EVERYTHING out I know we covered every inch of that ship a few times. We enjoyed some of the sales they had on board, we watched Motor City and DIVA'S and they were both great, DIVAS was the best. I was selected to be the Showstopper, if you haven't seen it I won't spoil it for you but it was definitely a memorable experience.

We ate mostly everything in the MDR and had no complaints on the food quality or service, one morning I could have had more attention paid to my coffee cup but that's about all. The bar staff was really great, Jorge & Helena More were working the lido bar on Sunday and they were excellent. We enjoyed the Caribbean deck party the night of Nassau and I got my coconut head drink!

The Serenity deck is great if you want some relaxing time without kids, being a mom I understand kids are kids but we didn't have ours with us so we took advantage of the quiet time on the Serenity Deck.

I had a great facial at the spa by Angelic while my husband watched the race on the Lido.

The crew is always cleaning, they never stop, this is the cleanest ship I swear, as you walk out of the bathroom stall the attendant goes in and cleans it every time.

The ship is a little dated but you can see that they are in the process of updating things.

We had a great time and can't wait to sail again. We are already planning a second cruise later in the fall. Less

Read more Carnival Fascination cruise reviews >>