Disney Dream 5

Cruise review of Disney Dream

Love to cruise DCL
Member Since 2012

Overall Member Rating

This was our 3rd NYE cruise on a Disney ship and our first NYE on the Dream.
Our party consisted of 2 adults and one 11 year old boy.
This was our second cruise on the Disney Dream. Our first one was in 2011 on her 3rd sailing. I did not love the ship on that cruise.....this cruise changed my mind.
After getting used to the size as compared to the classic ships we found that she is pretty amazing..so much so that we booked another 3 day cruise just 6 weeks later for the Presidents weekend!
The staff is wonderful and I have to say that the food quality has gotten so much better! We enjoyed our servers very much on this cruise.
Our brunch and dinner at Palo was of course nothing less than amazing as always! Corrine our sever was just a doll and a lot of fun!!
We had so much fun doing a Martini tasting with Ron in Meridian. We also met the most WONDERFUL bartender in Meridian Tibor.
The Skyline bar introduced us to Kadir, Sean and Wilber! WE HAD A BLAST WITH More THEM!!!
Our son had a blast in the Edge and with a new friend he met on the boat.
We had two wonderful stops at Castaway Cay and can you say Sand Bar ROCKS!
What made this cruise so fun...well it is Disney and the excellent staff!
There a few things I would change about the Dream but I hear they fixed them all on the Fantasy and will fix up the Dream on her first dry dock...
How much do we love the Dream...we went on her 6 weeks after this cruise and we have a Back-to-Back booked for NYE 2013! Less

Disney Dream Cruises to the Bahamas

Overall Ratings

Sail Date: December 2012
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Port Canaveral (Orlando)
Family & Children

Published 02/28/13

Read Cruise Critic's Disney Dream Review

Disney Dream Cruises to the Bahamas

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?