Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review by Piscesisa: Excellent cruise!

Piscesisa
Member Since 2013

Family & Children 1.0

Compare Prices on Liberty of the Seas Western Caribbean Cruises

Excellent cruise!

Sail Date: February 2013

It is our first cruise travel. My husband, my mom, my 23 month old daughter and I. Customer satisfaction is 100%.

Endless and delicious food. The food in their main dinner room is especially high quality. Kids food is also healthy and has a lot to choose from. My daughter enjoyed her big fruit platter and dessert every night. Breakfast in buffet Windjammer is about average. But I liked a lot because they had smoked salmon. A smoked salmon cheese veggie sandwich gives me enough energy for the whole morning.

I have seen pictures of many other ships after I came back and found Liberty has the most beautiful sun decks and pool areas, both kids and adults. It is full of fun. The ship is also very clean and well maintained. I saw staff cleaning handles, handrails and glass all the time. Many elegant and beautiful places here and there throughout the ship.

We loved our rooms. We had 2 large ocean view rooms next to each other at the very aft on deck 6. Room is More spacious, window is round and big, beds are quite comfortable, and washroom is smartly designed.

Sports are fun. We did rock climbing, basketball, and Flow-rider (challenging but a lot of fun). We even got tons of exercise merely from walking and sometimes running back and forth up and down on this big ship.

My daughter couldn't go to any programs which offer to kids from 3 years old. But she is busy eating, climbing stairs, playing in the pools, watching ocean, watching other kids. She napped and slept better thanks to the exercise!

Embarkation and disembarkation went very smooth and quick. We had breakfast as usual, no hurry, before getting off the ship. Getting taxi was easy too. No problems at all.

The ship is right choice for us! We will definitely go cruising again. It was a wonderful trip and memorable experience. Less

Read more Liberty of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Liberty of the Seas Review >>

Cabin review: Liberty of the Seas 6700

Great size, great size window, good desinged shower.