Disney Dream Cruise Review by Meltimmins7: Beyond Awesome!!!

Meltimmins7
Member Since 2013

Family & Children 5.0

Compare Prices on Disney Dream Bahamas Cruises

Beyond Awesome!!!

Sail Date: May 2012
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Port Canaveral

My son joe and I went on the Disney dream and had the time of our lives, we just loved every moment of this vacation! The room itself was phenomenally awesome. It was beyond what I have ever imagined! The verandah was perfect, my son and I sat out there at night and early in the morning, the views were incredible, it was a perfect size for us. The bed was very comfortable, that bathroom was awesome too.

Then you go to the restaurants like Animations which was unreal, our servers Ronaldo and the others were incredible, they were great, they made sure to be very attentive to us, they loved my son, the second night they sang Happy Birthday to him too. All the places we ate we're amazing, Cabanas, Enchanted Garden, The Royal Palace, Flo's, it was all great food and service, the best was the dessert I had at the Royal Palace was the Tahitian Vanilla Creme Brulee, I had 2 because it was that good! I would probably have had more, but didn't want to be a piggy or greedy, but it was More awesome!

The shows were awesome, my son loved the kids club, he had so much fun! It gave me time for me to go shopping and walk around the ship, look at the pics we took, we truly had an amazing trip and will go back again for sure, the ports of call were great, that island Castaway Cay was so great, the BBQ was delicious and plentiful, the food was great, the shops were pretty nice, not too expensive either, I use the cup for coffee or tea nightly, the perfect size for my tea! The shirt is great, I wear it quite a bit, it's very comfy! On the whole, that was the most awesome trip ever, pirate night was great, those cups that light up were great!

If there's only one negative thing that I can say is that the prices for souvenirs as well as the photos were a bit too expensive, there were also too many teenagers in the adult area, so it made it a bit uncomfortable for some people like myself, if it were geared more for older adults it would be great, that's why you have a teen club, let the teens stay there and let the adults enjoy themselves comfortably. Less

Read more Disney Dream cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Disney Dream Review >>

Cabin review: Disney Dream Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah Deck 8 6178

The most awesome part was also when I went to bed, the bed was very comfortable, there was plenty of room! My son loved it too. We were in the deluxe ocean view with verandah room 6178.

This place was totally awesome, walking around and seeing the characters was great, having the opportunity to go to Disneys Private Island, the beach was pretty, the only thing I'd say is too many rocks in the water, but it was a beautiful scenery! The BBQ was great, the Castaway Kids Club was great, I loved that.

City Tour

It was $20 each, to go on a van that was a bit uncomfortable. But we did see Atlantis and saw areas of the city, the beach and etc. it was ok, but I think $40 for that was a lil much!