Carnival Dream Cruise Review by harleydi: Carnival Dream

Compare Prices on Carnival Dream Western Caribbean Cruises

Carnival Dream

Sail Date: February 2013
Embarkation: Port Canaveral

Just returned from a cruise on the Carnival Dream. Embarkation and debarkation both went smoothly. Port Canaveral is one of my favorite ports. Flying out of Orlando airport, on the other hand, can be quite trying.
We flew down the night before and stayed at the Radisson. Our room was very nice and quiet. We had a great time there.
The ship is very nice. I thought the food was very good and the lines at the buffets were not bad at all. Maybe I always happened to go eat at the right time:) We did the early seating in the main dining room and enjoyed it very much. Our waitstaff was very good and the food was great.
We did the Fury in Cozumel (our second time) and enjoyed it as before. I do wish we had more time at the beach though. In Belize we did the ATV/Cavetubing through cavetubing.com and that was a blast. Riding the ATV's through the rainforest mud was very fun!! In Mahogany Bay and Roatan we just got off the ship and walked around.
We never had a More problem finding a lounge chair, but then again I don't even attempt to try to find a chair by the pool. I prefer to be on the upper decks.
We purchased the Cheers program and felt it was well worth it. The bar service could be slow at a couple of bars, especially at the Atrium, but otherwise it was fine.
My daughter (14) enjoyed Circle C. She met alot of friends there and couldn't wait to go hang out with them each day.
All in all I had a great time on this cruise. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a fun vacation. Less

Read more Carnival Dream cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Dream Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Dream Suite Empress 7287

Great room. Lots of space. Bathroom had alot of room and the vanity outside the bathroom was awesome. Quiet location, we did not hear any noise from the Lanai hottubs on the deck below us.