Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by Najlan: Enchantment of the Seas - Western Caribbean

Najlan
0 Post

Value for Money Not Rated

Compare Prices on Enchantment of the Seas Western Caribbean Cruises

Enchantment of the Seas - Western Caribbean

Sail Date: September 2006

My boyfriend, who had never been on cruise, wanted to get away over Labor Day weekend and really wanted to go on a cruise. Having traveled before on RCI I thought they would be the perfect cruise line and they were. We had the best time onboard Enchantment of the Sea. Our cruise left from Ft. Lauderdale and made stops at Ocho Rios Jamaica and Grand Cayman. I did all of my planning and booking, even our excursion, on RCI web page. Check-in was a breeze since on I did it online, I would recommend everyone do that, is saved so much time.

My favorite past time onboard was of course eating. The food at the Windjammer was amazing. We ate there for breakfast, lunch, and a few nights for dinner. We enjoyed the food at My Fair Lady, but we made the mistake of having early seating at 6. We just werent hungry that early after stuffing ourselves over lunch. Next time we will definitely choose the later seating. We also ate at the specialty restaurant Chops. The food was More great, but the service was impeccable.

We booked the snuba excursion in Grand Cayman which was a lot of fun. We did not book one in Jamaica and figured we would just walk around. Mistake!! Jamaica was very sketchy and I did not feel safe the entire time we were there. We only spent a few hours on the island before heading back to the ship. If we ever go back there we will be sure to book an excursion.

Entertainment onboard was outstanding. They had comedians, a magician, and their own RCI singers and dancers. During the day there were plenty of activities to keep us occupied.

Overall we had a great time and will be traveling with RCI again. Less

Read more Enchantment of the Seas cruise reviews >>