“Norwegian Spirit - Bahamas”
Cruise review of Norwegian Spirit

me again Norwegian Spirit 1 Norwegian Spirit - Bahamas
me again
Member Since 2006
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

This ship was nothing short of a festering dump.

The hideous quality of the food was surpassed only by the surly, inept service.

The fact that NCL announced a new multi-million dollar ad campaign today is infuriating, as I feel they stole some of that money from my family and me.

Every meal except one was just about inedible (the one which was passable cost $25 extra per head for our party of 8).

Any and all complaints were handled in the following manners: The staff members would return our requests with blank stares and walk away, or they would promise to fix things and then never ever return. This was true for issues taken up with everyone from the lowliest cabin support people up to the management.

The entire ship reeked of sewage. The smoking areas were widely ignored and never enforced, so the only respite from the smell of human waste was the scent of burning tobacco. The filth found in my cabin on check in was STILL there on check out. No evidence of vacuuming, dusting or cleaning. There were fresh towels occasionally.

This experience is the reason that we will never ever consider cruising again.

NCL is a blight on the travel industry. Everyone who reads this should avoid cruising with NCL and spread the word to anyone who'll listen.

Norwegian Spirit Cruises to the Bahamas

No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Norwegian Spirit Review
Norwegian Spirit Cruises to the Bahamas
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?