Majesty of the Seas 3

“Majesty of the Seas - Bahamas”
Cruise review of Royal Caribbean Majesty of the Seas

geegee0730
Member Since 2006

Overall Member Rating

We recently returned from a great cruise on Majesty of the Seas which overall was great.

We did shopping and went to the beach at Nassau, did the snorkeling at Coco Cay, and did parasailing and the crazy boat at Key West.

The snorkeling was great, except watch out for the jelly fish! There are a ton and I got really stung up. I think it's a little weird that Royal Caribbean promotes snorkeling in such a jelly fish infested area, you'd think it would be a liability or something.

As far as Key West, the crazy boat was great but DO NOT BOOK YOUR PARASAILING THROUGH THE CRUISE LINE! They will charge you $79 per person and if you go on shore you can book the same parasailing excursion with the EXACT same company on the EXACT same boat for $75 for 2 people. I tried talking to the person at the Shore Excursion desk to explain that I thought double the price was taking advantage of their customers, but he was very rude and wouldn't even listen. The company's name More is Fury Watersports and they were very good, however, don't buy the DVD they offer of you parasailing. I paid $20 for it and it didn't even work when I got home.

The food was great, although some was a little over seasoned. The help on the boat was great, very courteous and friendly. I thought Princess cruises had much better food however.

The entertainment was excellent and pretty clean, great for families.

The disembarkation and embarkation process was as smooth as I have ever encountered, practically no waiting and very well organized. Less

Majesty of the Seas Cruises to the Bahamas

Published 10/06/06

Read Cruise Critic's Majesty of the Seas Review

Majesty of the Seas Cruises to the Bahamas

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?