“Carnival Glory - Western Caribbean”
Cruise review of Carnival Glory

dbm1956 Carnival Glory 2 Carnival Glory - Western Caribbean
dbm1956
Member Since
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

This was mine and my husband's 10th cruise and 2nd on the Glory. Our first was 2 years ago, and I must say that I was disappointed in our return trip.

Our embarkation was fine and didn't take long at all, but debarkation took over 3 hours. We were late getting back to Canaveral, had several people get hurt on escalators and then went through multiple checkpoints and doors. We did Self-Service, but still didn't get in our car until 11am.

The food was not up to par with recent trips, the quality was definitely lacking and the service needed help.

Our room steward was lazy and did not replace dirty glasses or refill the fridge.

There were alot of dirty tables in the Red Sail restaurant that sat for awhile, with waiters standing around talking.

There were a few bright spots. One of them being the Emerald Room (specialty restaurant). Truly amazing, great food and our waitress, Tina, was fantastic. Thank you to the Asst. Maitre d' in the Platinum Dining Room. He was great about taking care of my husband's special diet, letting him select his meal the night before.

So, I think it will be awhile before we take another cruise on the Glory, but it won't stop me from cruising completely.

Carnival Glory Cruises to the Western Caribbean

No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Glory Review
Carnival Glory Cruises to the Western Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?