Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by Lesley: Carnival Miracle - Western Caribbean

Compare Prices on Carnival Miracle Western Caribbean Cruises

Carnival Miracle - Western Caribbean

Sail Date: August 2006
Embarkation: Tampa

This is our 4th cruise, (myself and husband), plus another couple that have never cruised. This cruise on the Miracle was great. The ship was unreal in design, very pretty.

We got a free upgrade in our room from balcony to suite (EXCELLENT!!!) Our friends upgraded also from oceanview to balcony, which was also great.

The food was the best ever. I tried different things each day, and was never disappointed. Food preparation was very good, fast service, hot food, tasty, good variety.

Our servers were very attentive and friendly, but were never in the way.

Our room steward was also good, he kept our room perfect, our ice bucket full (yes, we made drinks in our room, have no fear) and usually brought our room service also. (We tipped him extra$$$.) Cruiseship personnel are always soo nice, happy. It makes your vacation that much better.

Our stops at the islands were same as usual, I heard the cave tubing tour in Belize is great, actually, I More heard it soo many times I wished it was my tour.

We did the Mayan ruins, cool, but long and too much boring talking from tourguides.

Cozumel is great to rent cheap mopeds ($35 all day, gas inc). Go away from town, lots of nice beach clubs, free entry good beach,good food,drinks and bathroom/shower facilities.

Costa Maya was nice, an excellent pool and bar, shopping.

Grand Cayman is small, if you can, rent a car, get a map and do tourist attractions for much less money than shore tours. Also Seven Mile Beach is pristine white sand and beautiful water.

I read reviews that people commented that they wanted an adult pool, on Miracle the pool/hottub are, the bar is smoking/cigar. We don't mind kids and didn't notice that the security guards kept removing them from the pool. They were discreet and pleasant. Miracle has 3 pools, plus 1 kids pool and a giant very fun waterslide so it was no big deal.

This was a great vacation, an excellent cruise. Less

Read more Carnival Miracle cruise reviews >>