“Carnival Miracle - Western Caribbean”
Cruise review of Carnival Miracle

kmcneer Carnival Miracle 5 Carnival Miracle - Western Caribbean
kmcneer
Member Since
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

My husband, myself and 4 other friends booked our cruise through Carnival for our anniversary trip. We had cruised with them before and decided to try a longer cruise with different ports.

We flew to Tampa the day before and spent the night at the Holiday Inn Express at RJ Stadium. The hotel was very nice and they transported us to the pier for $5.00 a person and picked us up at the airport for free.

Embarkation was very easy. Everyone one was very helpful and we were on the ship within 45 minutes of check in.

The ship was much larger than the ship we had sailed on previously, so we all decided to explore before we left port. It was very clean and spacious. The dEcor is fun not elegant, so if you are looking for an elegant cruise this is not your boat. The staff was always very helpful!

Our dining staff was George and John (upper dining room). They were the best!!!! They made sure we had whatever we wanted and plenty of it.

Our cabin steward was very good, we did not see him much but our room was always very clean and restocked.

Our cabin was very nice. The balcony was great and plenty of room for both of us to sit and enjoy. One set of our travel companions, were right next-door and had an adjoining room. The bathrooms are a bit small but what can you expect. There is plenty of closet and drawer space, and suitcases will slide under the bed easily.

The food was good but not what we had expected. I think the problem is they are preparing so many plates at once. Sometimes it would be lukewarm. Not complaining because I still managed to gain 6 lbs.

Ports - Grand Cayman is beautiful. I would love to go and stay there one day. We swam with the stingrays and booked through Carnival. There were about 10 other boats at Stingray City, so I think you could just take your pick as to who you want to book through.

Cozumel - Still dirty and worn looking from the hurricane. We did enjoy the Dune Buggy excursion, snorkel and beach (which included our lunch).

Belize - I would never go back. I do suggest booking an excursion or not getting off the ship.

Coasta Maya - We had booked the private beach break, but my husband got food poisoning the night before and we were quarantined to our room all day Friday and part of the day Saturday. Not many people were able to get off the ship anyway, a storm brought in 60mph winds and they closed the dock to people.

Do not think by my description that we did not enjoy ourselves because that is far from the truth.

We had a great time! The ships entertainment was very good! Frankie and Johnny's is a lot of fun. The Beatles' show is a must see!!!!

Debarkation was a breeze. We were allowed to get off after all the self-assist because we had an early flight. We were at the airport by 9:30 for a 12:30 flight.

Carnival Miracle Cruises to the Western Caribbean

No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Miracle Review
Carnival Miracle Cruises to the Western Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?