“Carnival Inspiration - Western Caribbean”
Cruise review of Carnival Inspiration

pandaruth27 Carnival Inspiration 5 Carnival Inspiration - Western Caribbean
pandaruth27
Member Since 2006
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

This was my second cruise and the second time on Inspiration. It was just my fiance and I. The embarkment was great. We just reviewed our passports and got on. It was easy to find our cabin. It was a smaller that the one from the last cruise when I was on the Empress deck. Other than that the cabin was nice. Still close to the stairs and to the elevators.

The staff was great especially the waiters and hostess in the Mardi Gras dining room. The hostess was from Australia and I talked about it since I lived there for 3 years. The food was great especially the filet mignon and the desserts.

We did not do the spa or the fitness center but we did walk the lap on the Sun deck one day.

The entertainment was great. I like the Las Vegas style shows. The midnight comedians were a toss up the first guy was great the second guy was boring!! The casino was great and the staff was friendly and I hope they are all on my next cruise on the Freedom in October. I won some money on the let it ride table and roulette.

We did the shore excursion of Tulum, Mexico. The disembarkment was a little confusing but when we got to the ruins it was amazing. My fiance was there 20 years ago and he was a little disappointed that we could not climb on the big pyramid like he did the last time. The shop on the side of the road was nice. I got a nice sterling silver ring that I wear every day. Next time we are at Grand Cayman we will do either the stingray swimming or the dolphin.

The disembarkment was a little crazier this time and we had a hard time finding our bags. We need to change that soon I hope.

I enjoyed the past guest party and I hope to do it again. It is a great value and would recommend this ship to anyone. (I already had two coworkers hooked on Carnival cruising and one is going on the same ship in December).

Carnival Inspiration Cruises to the Western Caribbean
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Inspiration Review
Carnival Inspiration Cruises to the Western Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?