Carnival Conquest Cruise Review by Mary

Service Not Rated
Value-for-Money Not Rated
Rates 5+

Carnival Conquest - Western Caribbean

We recently returned from a 7 night aboard the Conquest. I had concerns about the ship being so large that we would be lost in a mob of people, but was pleasantly surprised.

The ship itself is beautiful. Our balcony cabin was very nice. We took a 12 year old along with us and we had plenty of room. Cabin was midship so access to everything was convenient. This was my 7th cruise and both my husband and I believe that the food on the Conquest was outstanding and by far the best we have had while sailing. There were many dining options when we did not want to go to the dining room. Our waiters were excellent and our room was cleaned by the steward very well each day. Our cabin was QUIET! We were very pleased by this. Our last cruise we went up and extra deck. There was a lot of noise overhead from the lido. They ran the carts back and forth to the galley. The 7th deck was an excellent choice. I also think the cabins on the Conquest are insulated better than previous ships we have been on.

We only visited three ports on this cruise. I was very disappointed in Jamaica. We were at Montego Bay. I probably would not go there or take a tour there again. Grand Cayman was delightful. Beautiful and clean. We snorkeled with the Stingrays and visited the Turtle Farm. What a great choice. A very nice tour. Cozumel has changed immensely since I was there 10 years ago. Such a large docking area. Last time we anchored and had to tender in. There was great shopping there and the area was very pretty.

All in all our Conquest cruise was delightful. I would tell anyone thinking of this ship to DO IT!!

Publication Date: 05/27/04