Carnival Glory Cruise Review by guynwdm: Carnival Glory - Western Caribbean

Carnival Glory 1

Overall Member Rating

Carnival Glory - Western Caribbean

Sail Date: May 2006

This was my 3rd Carnival cruise. I was by myself and went to celebrate my birthday. I arrived in the dining room on my birthday and told the server that I was there to celebrate my birthday. She completely ignored this. I had concerns about the service previously with things like charger plates being cleared from the table and then stacked up and reused again, the server reaching across the table and dropping rolls on plates, etc. After the birthday or non birthday dinner I requested another table. The head of the other dining room was unable to determine where a vacancy was and when he thought he found a table with a seat he was not able to find it in the dining room and had to ask a waiter. It took 2 days to get a light fixed in my cabin and a burned out light was never replaced during the trip.

The ship was dirty, service was extremely poor. This is not a family friendly ship. All shows were either PG or R rated. I encountered 3 passengers on different occasions who were More falling down drunk and passing out.

If you are looking to get drunk and gamble this is the ship for you. My encounters with carnival are consistent. It is worth the money to go on another cruise line. Less

Published 07/17/06

Read more Carnival Glory cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Glory Review >>

Compare Prices on Carnival Glory Western Caribbean Cruises

Cabin review:

Family & Children
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X