Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by bug715: Carnival Miracle - Western Caribbean

Compare Prices on Carnival Miracle Western Caribbean Cruises

Carnival Miracle - Western Caribbean

Sail Date: June 2006
Embarkation: Tampa

Embarkation was easy. The people who were legally in charge of my friend and I couldn't go a few days before so we had to switch things around but it was fast and easy. We got there around 11:15 and were on the ship by 12 or 12:30. We explored the ship and got into our room and watched as we went under the bridge.

The food was ok. I'm really picky so I tried new things and liked some of them.

The dining room's decor was interesting. The lights looked like mentos and there were black lights.

Some nights we went to the shows and almost always went to the adult comedy. The shows were good. The hypnotist was great! The casino was fun but it was always really cold in there.

Ports: It wasn't too bad to tender into three of the four ports except the one to Belize was really long and I wouldn't get off the ship unless you had an excursion. We did the kayaking and had so much fun! The turtle farm in Grand Cayman was fun. We had a lot of fun at Costa Maya More in the pool at the port.

Getting off the ship was really sad. The line moved fast and we were done in less than an hour. Less

Read more Carnival Miracle cruise reviews >>