Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by Karen J Boraiko: Carnival Miracle - Western Caribbean

Karen J Boraiko
0 Post

Family & Children 1.8
Value for Money Not Rated

Compare Prices on Carnival Miracle Western Caribbean Cruises

Carnival Miracle - Western Caribbean

Sail Date: June 2006
Embarkation: Tampa

I just returned from a cruise. If you were to ask me about it I would tell you this. The best time I had was because I was with a lot of family members. I wouldn't go on another Carnival cruise. 3 of my family members now refuse to go on any cruises because this one was so bad.

Here were the good points: getting on was easy, the service was great and getting off was easy. That's it! The food was so so. I had maybe 3 good things on the boat. If anyone wants to go on this boat, take long underwear because the ship is really cold. A lot of the activities that were going on happened when our dinner seating was. During the day there was nothing to do. This was suppose to be the "fun" ship but it wasn't. I was on the ship with 29 family members almost all of them felt the same way.

Last time we went on the Princess (yes I know Carnival owns that ship too) and even my 7 year old niece said she had a better time on that one.

This ship was picked because a lot of More us live in Tampa and we thought it would be easy to leave from here. I am sorry we did.

The ship felt too closed in and dark. I was very, very disappointed. We could of gone on the Royal Caribbean but we wanted a large ship going out of Tampa. If I ever get my family on another cruise I will gladly drive the 5 hours to get to Miami. Less

Read more Carnival Miracle cruise reviews >>