Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review by Suzanne: Explorer of the Seas - Western Caribbean

Suzanne
Member Since 2000

Service Not Rated
Value for Money Not Rated

Compare Prices on Explorer of the Seas Western Caribbean Cruises

Explorer of the Seas - Western Caribbean

Sail Date: October 2003

Be sure to play Bingo....My second day there, I won the Presidential suite - worth $10,000 at a raffle at the daily Bingo. I also won $350 cash. I originally checked into a cabin on the 8th floor with a balcony with my girlfriend and was quite happy with the cabin - but cruising will never be the same again. In the presidential suite, we had a 46 inch plasma TV, marble floors, crown modeling double balcony, walk-in closets, and hosted a party the last night there with about 50 guests. We were the celebrities on the ship all week. They even moved all of our clothes to the new suite which was located on the 10th floor. The Royal Suite next to us had a baby grand piano and 2 jacuzzi tubs. One in the bathroom and one on the balcony. We also had a jacuzzi tub and a "bidet" in our bathroom.

Be sure to eat at the Italian restaurant "Portofinos". Fabulous- the crew were so friendly and cute!!!! They should let the guests party with the crew...

Bought Rolex in Jamaica at the More Swiss Stores - best buy for a Rolex - next year will do the Greek Islands....Suzanne

PS - someone won the $7,000 Bingo jack pot the last day of the cruise - was not there to see it but heard about it!!! Less

Read more Explorer of the Seas cruise reviews >>