Carnival Pride Cruise Review by suburbandrudgery: Carnival Pride - Mexican Riviera

suburbandrudgery

Carnival Pride - Mexican Riviera

Sail Date: May 2006
Destination: Mexican Riviera
Embarkation: Los Angeles

Cruised with 2 adults and 2 children. Got to early embarkation by accident and it was great. Got on the ship by 1:00pm. Fill out your fun ship pass via computer before your cruise and get to the port around 10:30am for early embarkation.

Cabin was great. Balcony was large and had a bunk for my son. My daughter slept on the couch. The king bed was heaven. Had room service each morning (more relaxing for the family).

The fun club for the children was awesome!! The kids loved every minute. Had to drag them away at closing time.

Shows were great and very fun to watch. Dinner in the Normandie was ok (food-wise). Staff was awesome. David's supper club was great and worth a dinner there with your sweetie.

The staff on the ship was great. Very nice and helpful. The Mermaid Grill was great too. The food was good. Really! Went to the gym every day and it was great. The disco was fun and so was the jazz club. We loved the decor of the ship. I love art. I More don't care about nudes. Not a prude. My kids loved the art too.

Had massages in P.V. for 25.00 each plus tip at a spa called Yero near the port. My husband and son did the canopy tour via the cruise line and loved it.

We had a great time and we are still sad about being back home -- especially my son who had a great time at the kids club.

I wish it was longer, but we have to go back home. We will be back again for sure. Less

Read more Carnival Pride cruise reviews >>