Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by lrtjs5

Member Name: lrtjs5
Email: lrtjs5@msn.com
Cruise Date: June 2005
Embarkation: Tampa
See More About: Carnival Miracle Cruise Reviews | Western Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals
Value-for-Money Not Rated

Carnival Miracle - Western Caribbean
As I am preparing for my 2006 cruise I can't help but remember 2005. The Miracle truly lived up to its name. It was beautiful. From our flight on Southwest from Bham, straight to Tampa to back home everything was great. The only problem was embarkation. Carnival computers were down and the whole process was awful. Once we got on board it was great. My husband and I loved our room. Drinking coffee out on the balcony was fantastic. The bed was super comfortable. We had wonderful dinner companions and we all went on excursions together. I thought the ship was beautiful and the service great. About the only complaint was the constant nagging to have pics made. It was such an improvement over our 2004 sail on the last cruise of the Jubilee. I waited toward the end of the week and got a great deal on a neck massage and facial, it was fantastic!

Publication Date: 08/25/06