Carnival Victory Cruise Review by Tamela: Carnival Victory - Western Caribbean

Member Since 2003

Overall Member Rating

Carnival Victory - Western Caribbean

Sail Date: May 2006

Just came back from Sailing Victory May 7-14 from Miami, First cruise for my husband and I it was a Great Experience.

Embarkation: All I had expected was how terrible this would be thats all I had heard. It was amazing to me how fast it went, We had completed our Fun Pass and had all of our Information awaiting we may have been there 30 minutes and were boarding the Carnival Victory it amazed me how many people they accommodated so quickly.

Cabin: We just booked a inside room and it turned out fine for us we were not in our room that much but it was nice and the bed sleep great and everything was clean. We always had ice and drinks so you couldn't ask for much more.

Main Dinning Room: It was wonderful as much food as you could eat. Plenty of variety of food. The waiters were great they work very hard and actually they were the only two people I could understand. We really enjoyed the dinning it was nice and very elegant.

Dining Lido: We seem to More enjoy the Lido Deck better for breakfast because you could just get what ever you wanted the Omelet's were great and the fresh fruit was nice. Also I cant leave out how wonderful the cheeseburgers and pizza and the best Ice Cream.

Ship: We thought the ship's dEcor was beautiful it was very colorful and the Atrium was a eye catcher. Also the ship was very clean and the crew was cleaning all the time.

Entertainment: We thought the shows were wonderful not to long and we enjoyed them every night. There are so many things on the ship its hard to do all of them.

Ports/Tours: Costa Maya: It was pretty but did not impress me. We did shopping there it might have been better if we had taken an excursion -- I dont know.

Grand Cayman: Booked Stingray Excursions and Snorkeling it was Awesome you could touch and take pictures with the stingrays. Grand Cayman was a beautiful place.

Ocho Rios: This was both our favorite of the trip It was beautiful. We booked excursions of the Garden tour and of Dunn's River Falls -- this was an amazing place to see -- we climb the 600 foot waterfall and all I can say it was an awesome experience.

Debark: We self debark Expecting the worst called us down about 7:45 and we were off the Carnival Victory within 15 minutes. (unbelievable).

Trip: We had a great time and Carnival made our first Sailing Experience Wonderful and will we cruise again with Carnival? I am already looking to book for the next year! Less

Published 06/05/06

Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X