Vision of the Seas Cruise Review by boriqua: Vision of the Seas - Mexican Riviera

boriqua
Member Since 2006

Value for Money Not Rated

Compare Prices on Vision of the Seas Mexican Riviera Cruises

Vision of the Seas - Mexican Riviera

Sail Date: April 2006
Destination: Mexican Riviera
Embarkation: Los Angeles

This was me and my Bf's first vacation together. So we were extremely anxious to go and see what all the fuss was about.

Embarkation was a breeze! I would say probably about 15 mins total and that is with tagging luggage,getting a porter, and checking in for our Sea Passes.

We were on the ship and it was amazing, music everywhere and drinks being offered left and right. We found our stateroom and all info was laid out on the bed and ready for our enjoyment. We ate in the Windjammer and it was delicious! We then went over to our room and got ready for our Muster drill and that was a breeze as well.

First day on the ship was pleasant we attended the Meet and Mingle and made new friends immediately. The dining room food is exceptional and the wait staff is very pleasant and attentive. Although the internet sucks!!! It took 45 minutes just to actually get on and as you were on and waiting 2 minutes for one page to load you better believe they were charging More you that .50 a minute. We got our charges reduced due to the inconvenience.

Cabo was a great port we did the Sail and Snorkel Fiesta great excursion. In Mazatlan we did the Stone Island Excursion and it looked a little weird as we first got on the catamaran but where they take you is truly beautiful. That is where my Fiance proposed and in a quaint rustic place. Puerto Vallarta was great we did the Paradise Village resort for the day and that was fabulous as well.

Sea days were fun there is always something going on a great food to be eaten. I also experienced a full body massage and it is well worth it!!

On our last night I was sad to say bye to my wonderful friends we had met and to the beautiful blue ocean that we watched everyday on the 9th Deck!

This cruise is well worth the money and the people you meet is just as rewarding. You are truly Royal on Royal Caribbean!!! Less

Read more Vision of the Seas cruise reviews >>