Carnival Pride Cruise Review by Shar: Carnival Pride - Mexican Riviera

Carnival Pride - Mexican Riviera

Sail Date: April 2006
Destination: Mexican Riviera
Embarkation: Los Angeles

Me and My Husband went on this cruise for our Honeymoon. This was my 1st cruise. We stayed in cabin 8232-It was a great room with a huge balcony.

As far as Dining I was not at all impressed with the food or the service. Our first night we sat waiting for our meal while people beside us were eating their dessert it took a half an hour just to be served a drink, by the time they decided to serve us dessert they didn't bother asking us what we would like but just chose our dessert for us. after our first 3 nights of eating horrible food in the dining room we decided to eat buffet for the rest of the cruise which was lousy also.

Activities consisted of Bingo, gambling, or so called comedians, the best entertainment I saw was when the waiter in the dining room dropped the plates which he got a standing ovation for.

Shore excursions were way to pricey, although I did Love the interaction with the Dolphin, Cabo was pretty cool finally a great hamburger at Hard More Rock Cafe.

Getting to our Luggage when we got off the ship was a nightmare, the luggage was just stacked everywhere on top of each other with everyone just trying to find their luggage for hours, One of my bags ended up not being found and had to be shipped to me and by the time I did get it half my stuff was missing from it. next time I go to Mexico it will not be from a cruise. This cruise is a total Joke. Less

Read more Carnival Pride cruise reviews >>