Carnival Glory Cruise Review by percle_family

Entertainment 5+
        7-9 2.0
Value-for-Money Not Rated

Carnival Glory - Eastern Caribbean
Our cruise was wonderful! It was my 4th cruise and by far the best one yet! The eastern caribbean was much prettier than the western. It was a little more expensive and the people were not as friendly, but the views were breath taking. The ports were amazing places to snorkel.

Before I ever cruised, I always heard people say that "there are no friends like the ones you meet on a cruise" and "friends made on a cruise are friends for a lifetime". Well, I just experienced that with my 4th cruise.

Our trip was so great because of the family that Carnival placed my family with to have dinner with in the dining room. It is so incredible how strangers can become so close within seven days. I have to admit the greatest aspect about a cruise is the variety of people you meet from all over the country.

The Glory was a very clean boat and had a pretty good staff. I sailed on the Conquest 3 times previous to this cruise, and the Glory beat the Conquest by far!

I also prefer the way the ports are set up for the Glory versus the Conquest. For the Conquest, all three ports are back to back, which becomes extremely tiring. The Glory gave you a chance to relax and enjoy your ports without feeling rushed and tired.

If I could, I would relive that week every week, especially because of the friends we made.

Publication Date: 04/30/06