Carnival Glory Cruise Review by Pamela

Shore Excursions 5+
Value-for-Money Not Rated
Rates 5+

Carnival Glory - Western Caribbean

This was our first time on a Cruise Ship, We loved every minute of it .. Getting on the ship is fast no nonsense. Very easy.

Once on the Glory she took my breath away she is the most beautiful ship. As you enter her you see all the lights lit up like diamonds. Everyone who works on her is as kind as if you were there only customer .. They are helpful in every way .. At no time was I ever afraid for myself or our child .. He is 14 and some nights he stayed out till 4am .. I was never worried, Some mornings he got up before us to watch the sun come up over the ocean.. When my husband and I booked this cruise everyone told us that it was not safe to take your kids on a cruise ship.. NOT TRUE! Carnival is a very safe place for our children ..

The staterooms are great, our son stayed in our room with us. We had plenty of room and the closet space is wonderful ..

The food was the best and so much of it and no lines on the Glory.. You want pizza you got it, you want a burger it's there, you want a sub BINGO! they have it all ..

Formal nights were beautiful, Hey its not every day you get a 14 year old to put a suit on and like it ..

Embarking and disembarking from the ship was easy. I have to say I was scared we might get lost or miss the ship but were you get off they have a bus or trolley or a boat waiting for you to take you back to the ship.. In one place every time a bus was leaving for the Glory they would yell THIS BUS IS FOR THE GLORY ! so I did not see how anyone would miss their ship..

My husband and I and our son had the best time .. Wee Jimmy and Mark and Aleksander we missed and talked about them on the ride home .. If you are planning a cruise go on the Glory you will not be sorry..Carnival rocks !!!!

Publication Date: 04/25/06