Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by Cruiser88: Carnival Miracle - Western Caribbean

Carnival Miracle 5
cruiser88
Member Since 2006

Overall Member Rating

Carnival Miracle - Western Caribbean

Sail Date: March 2006
Embarkation: Tampa

This was my first cruise and i loved it

Food- The food was great and the ship had the best omelettes I have ever had. The dining room was filled with pink lights but the food was great and so was the service. Best food i have ever had and no disappointments with it.

Rooms- The rooms were big,clean, and roomy. I had a balcony stateroom and thought it was great. The room service always made the room nice and neat and they always left chocolates on the beds

Weight room- The weight room was big, 2 floors and the treadmills look out to the ocean. My wife was able to do all of her exercises with all the equipment

Shore excursions- I recommend the cave tubing at Belize. It was great. The tour at Grand Cayman was great. It went to the turtle farm, Hell, and Stingray sandbar. The stingrays were about 6 feet in diameter but never bit.

Kids- This is a great kids cruise ship and my kids had a blast there were activities all day and every More night. Also a dance club for the older ones.

Overall this cruise was great and if I had half as much fun as I did on this one I would still of had a GREAT time. Less

Published 04/08/06

Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X