Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review by Christine Starratt: Explorer of the Seas - Western Caribbean

Explorer of the Seas 4
Christine Starratt

Overall Member Rating

Explorer of the Seas - Western Caribbean

Sail Date: February 2006

My husband and I were celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary and although we were first time cruisers, we went with a couple that were veteran cruisers. The visual imagery of the ship is stunning!! We had a wonderful time except for the sickness that was aboard the ship. It was pretty scary listening to everyone assume, guess and wonder!!

There was only one island, the last one at Grand Cayman, where we were delayed going ashore.

The dining room was a delightful experience and our waitstaff was par excellent!

We would highly recommend on the island of Belize to go to "cavetubing.com" and book your excursion. It was a great adventure!! Professional staff that give you a real flavor of the island. We booked snorkeling through the ship on the island of Costa Maya. Very nice!! Cozumel was my favorite with beautiful beaches, lots to do and shopping. We would definitely cruise again, but I think not on the Explorer.

The other couple we were with More claimed that it wasn't as clean and the staff not as thorough as other ships in the Royal Caribbean line. Less

Published 04/05/06

Christine Starratt
Family & Children
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X