Explorer of the Seas 4

“Explorer of the Seas - Western Caribbean”
Cruise review of Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas

Christine Starratt

Overall Member Rating

My husband and I were celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary and although we were first time cruisers, we went with a couple that were veteran cruisers. The visual imagery of the ship is stunning!! We had a wonderful time except for the sickness that was aboard the ship. It was pretty scary listening to everyone assume, guess and wonder!!

There was only one island, the last one at Grand Cayman, where we were delayed going ashore.

The dining room was a delightful experience and our waitstaff was par excellent!

We would highly recommend on the island of Belize to go to "cavetubing.com" and book your excursion. It was a great adventure!! Professional staff that give you a real flavor of the island. We booked snorkeling through the ship on the island of Costa Maya. Very nice!! Cozumel was my favorite with beautiful beaches, lots to do and shopping. We would definitely cruise again, but I think not on the Explorer.

The other couple we were with More claimed that it wasn't as clean and the staff not as thorough as other ships in the Royal Caribbean line. Less

Explorer of the Seas Cruises to the Western Caribbean

Published 04/05/06

Read Cruise Critic's Explorer of the Seas Review

Explorer of the Seas Cruises to the Western Caribbean

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?