Carnival Glory 5

“Carnival Glory - Eastern Caribbean”
Cruise review of Carnival Glory

carlotta Prather

Overall Member Rating

For starters, Port Canaveral was the best port we have traveled out of...my mom who is in a wheelchair usually has problems, but none at this one. embarkation was very smooth and ALL the staff were very nice and helpful.

To our surprise, there were many, many elevators on this ship. of course the ship was huge to begin with. the ship was very clean. well, we were actually the very first passengers on board, after the ship had been thru drydock. We didn't have to wait 10-15 minutes for elevators on this ship as with others we have been on.

The room(s) were great, my husband and I had one room and mom and dad in an accessible room. Both were spotless and roomy. our cabin stewards were very nice and helpful. My mom's steward was the best by far. making sure she had everything she needed.

The activities on the ship were so much fun thanks to our directors, Mark and "Wee Jimmie". My husband participated in as much as he could. there was never a dull More moment.

Bahamas was ok. but there was not enough time to do much. Both men took an excursion and us women shopped. St. Thomas and St. Maarten were the best. Shopping was great, tours were great.

Food on board was great! Chocolate buffet on the last day, fish and chips upstairs were great. And the best part was the Emerald supper club. 30.00 a person but well worth the money.

Debarkation was the smoothest I have ever been thru.

Overall this was the best cruise we have been on! cant wait for the next one! Less

Carnival Glory Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean

Overall Ratings

Sail Date: January 2006
Embarkation: Port Canaveral (Orlando)
Family & Children

Published 03/12/06

Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Glory Review

Carnival Glory Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?